How helped will take his American motorbike trip

Will K and his Harley.png

When Will started planning his 11-week motorbike trip across the United States, he ran into a problem: renting a Harley for this long was expensive.


Will thought, for that price, I can buy a bike!

But buying a motorbike created a problem: how to properly register it in America?


The Problem: only residents of the United States can register vehicles.

But Will only planned to visit America for 11 weeks, not long enough to become a resident.

The Solution: Companies are residents. created a company, Kingsway LLC, just for Will.

Customer-australian-Will-Perth-properly-registers-motorbike-in-america-for-road-trip completed registration before Will arrived in America. So, in Will’s words,

“All I literally did was arrive and pick up the keys.”


Rather than rent a Harley for $18,400, will bought his own for $15,660.

After a 12,000 mile trip (19,000km), Will sold his Harley for $12,500.

After factoring in maintenance and administrative costs, Will saved $12,170.

Wills savings over renting.png

Want to tour America on your own motorbike like Will?